Looking for Facebook Farmville players.I need your help UPDA

I’m playing Farmville and I need neighbors…I really need your help. PLEASEEEEEE… …Please add me or PM me or post here your addy and I will add you…Thank you…Elaine Rom...jubilee6654@aol.com

UPDATE

Thank you all for wanting to play. But out of all that wanted to…only 3 or 4 accepted my request. If by chance you did not receive my request…PM me or email me or please just send a request to me and I will accept. Thanks again…Elaine

Nm

got it…thanks…its alot of fun…

got it…adding you now…thanks

thanks so much…adding you now

M fiance is a big Farmville player lol. He will def. be your neighbor if you’d like to add him. (scurvydog03@aol.com) and I’m alpinestarhefer@hotmail.com =]

…He’s also addicted to Farkle LoL.

Thank you…adding now…you guys are great!!!

hey everyone you can add me. biggest_kelliholic@yahoo.com

Thanks ladies…will add today…Elaine

I also play :stuck_out_tongue: aspen_wi@charter.net

I’m on facebook but I don’t go there much.

What or Where is Farmville? I assume Farmville is a Fantasy Farm.

I do live on a farm, but it is in Paris. True, but funny.

I have to laugh at all you farm addicts cuz I’m just as bad. I have 3 farms going now and the a zoo and I’m a chef… etc. Geez I need a life. I need one more friend for farmville and will have 50 neighbors. WOW, Yes I’m an addict.

i’ll go add you right now…i am a farmville and farmtown freak…love them both…i’ll enjoy having you as a neighbor and a friend…

I’d love to have you as a neighbor…I love playing Farmville…its addicting
so please add me…love making new friends too!!!

My mom is looking for neighbors… please add her with message "Stacys friend. ten_a46@yahoo

thanks stacy…i’ll add her now…

Add me
timelessimpressions.nursery@gmail.com

great…i added you…if you don’t get the request… try adding me

jubilee6654@aol.com

anyone is welcome to add me as a neighbor, i jsut joined farmville recently and I am totally addicted…

karenmellinger@yahoo.com

ok i added everyone who asked to be added…if you don’t get an add let me know and i’ll add ya’s…