Look who i been working on

I LOVE HER SHE BEEN A DREAM TO WORK WITH.I WAS WORKING ON HER BEFORE I GOT MY CUSTOM AND GOT BACK TO HER LAST NIGHT, I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER DARK BROWN HAIR BUT WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND I THINK I LIKE THE BLOND HAIR WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE NOT DONE PUT COULDNT WAIT TO SHOW HER TO YOU.I STILL HAVE ALOT OF ROOTING TO GO SO IT BE AWHILE

She’s beautiful! Please please share what kind of mohair & needle you are using. Your rooting looks amazing.
Hugs,
Nicole

Phala please come join the baby swap! I would be in heaven if I got one of your babies! wereborn.com

Phala you just keep making beautiful babies one after the other.
This one looks a bit too dark red on the lips and eyes for an older baby but dont know if its just the pictures that look that way.

Did you other doll with the long dark hair sell yet? She had amazing hair.
Debi

THANK YOU BABYBISS I GLAD YOU LIKE HER I USE THE BLOND HERE ON BB RUBY RED GALLERY AND THE NEEDLE I ALSO GOT HERE ON BB 42-Gauge Felting Needles .

THANK YOU DEBI I KNOW HER COLORING ARE ALITTLE RED BUT I KIND OF LIKE IT BUT I MIGHT CHANGE HER LIP COLOR TO ALITTLE LIGHTER THANK YOU

Oh my I am definitely ordering the blonde. I have used the medium brown already so I know what I’m getting. Is it the nuborn curve? It’s stunning!
Hugs,
Nicole

What sculpt is your beautiful baby? I don’t recognize most of them yet, but learning!