Look What My Puppy Did

I posted it in a comment above.

She loves Bully sticks but the one time I ran out, this happened.

Yup, the bitter apple spray works really well and lots and lots of toys. I have a tri coloured border collie, she looks like yours aside from the spots on the legs, we’ve had to keep her very well exercised and she responded very well to training. She did damage my sons wall but she is very well behaved now at 1 year old :slight_smile:

I was just thinking…my puppy loves to chew on wood as well and I think its the smell, we got her this and she loves it https://www.amazon.com/Petstages-Dogwood-Real-Wood-Chew/dp/B007R1BN56/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538813570&sr=8-1&keywords=wood+chew+for+dogs&dpID=51QShgbJe1L&preST=_

She also loves the antler and root natural chews.

My cat does the exact same thing. And he scratch all the corner of the seats too. But we love him !

My female Husky is a chewer. She will chew up anything left outside. Chairs, toys, swimming pool floats, Life jackets it doesn’t matter what it is she will eat it. She is also a digger! She does good in the house.

My Male Husky is so different it’s crazy. He is laid back and lazy. Every once in a while he will dig with her if she starts it but most of the time he’s my good child. haha Maya is Gray/White, Attila is the Black/White.

And we have pups due in 32 days so my house is about to get more dog crazy :blush:

Lol My 1 year old beagle and 5 1/2 month old kitten got in trouble this morning. The kitten stole an entire roll of toilet paper from the bathroom overnight. He’s know to be a thief lol He steals everything from socks to stuffed animals haha he’s trying to hunt I guess. And my dog found the toilet paper this morning, ran around the house with it, and destroyed it. Good thing they’re cute haha Miya & Loki !

I bought that for her and she loved it at first but only occasionally chews on it now. She has alot of toys but picks her favorites which is so funny.

I have a bottle in my cabinet that should have been thrown away because it has to be 7 years old. I don’t remember why I originally bought it. I am going to get a new bottle.

Your dogs are beautiful. I love their blue eyes.

Bitter apple spray is wonderful! Just be careful not to get it on your hands if you use it anyone. My brother and I got it on our hands and everything we ate tasted nasty!! Oops :joy:

What a sweet picture of them together. My cat hates my puppy and all he wants to do is play with the cat. You really can’t see much of my cat in the picture but Stella is watching and daring her to come out of the bathroom.

s

Haha I know what that’s like. My older cat despises the dog AND the kitten haha She’s so grumpy. The dog was terrified of the kitten the first few days but now they’re best buds and wrestling buddies lol your pup is precious!

That’s my worst nightmare and also just part of having a puppy. She really did a job on that table leg!
I found a couple of knarly looking wood pieces at our pet store that are great chew toys. They don’t splinter and yet they aren’t as hard on teeth as antlers, etc. I can’t remember what they were called, but they came in two or three sizes and were a natural product so each one was a different shape. Hopefully they will keep our puppy from doing too much damage. Her mouth is small, but she’s loving to chew!

Antlers and hooves are the best.

My pup is a heavy chewer, she destroys toys meant for pit bulls and big strong dogs. And she’s a 20 lb beagle lol She has an antler that she really likes to chew but she didn’t like it as a puppy.

I have had dogs all my life and don’t remember ever having a chewer this bad.

I’m guessing anyone who can afford a $20,000 table probably has a different attitude toward “stuff” than the rest of us. The table was replaceable but the puppy was priceless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OH my goodness