LOOK! Oh my gosh

— Begin quote from “cajuncuties”

Such a fantastic job on this little one. However, you would think for $3100 she would include the umbillical cord clamp.

— End quote

You’re right… LOL!!

“SOLD” for 3092.12. This lady did good. I wouldn’t have to sell many babies at that price. Linda

Heck, if I could get that price for my babies, I’d hand deliver them AND throw in a pizza, too.

That would be good Karen as long as I didnt have to go across the ocean, those ships and water scare me a little bit.

You’ve got a point there, Linda…hey, I guess we’ll just have to limit ourselves to the states, huh? ROAD TRIP!

A trip to Europe wouldn’t be too bad… the $3000.00 baby would pay for the airfare. It seems that the “reborners” in foreign countries command a much higher sales price on their babies. I guess that there are a bunch of really well known names out there with great reputations.

I know what you mean…

This baby is now the BB example for “Precious Gift” if anyone wants to see all the photos when the e-bay link doesn’t work…

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

It makes me sad and jealous to look at that baby. Ill never get that good or be able to afford to buy one.

— End quote

I’ll never be that good, either. Sure was fun to watch, though.

I have to agree with everyone…this is one fantastic reborn! I thought I was in the delivery room for real! I could almost smell that wonderful special smell that accompanies a newborn baby! She got the colors even the nuances of color, so RIGHT! Amazing! Really a stunning example of what we all can shoot for!
Hats off to her! Problem would be now she has to equal or top this baby! I want to see her next one for sure.

joy