Look at this Maddie version

I love this version of Maddie. He is soooo adorable. I didn’t order this kit. I have too many kits as it is.
Not my picture or my work. I follow this person on Instagram.

22 Likes

Will this kit be available again? I didnt get it but have now fallen in love with all the cute ones I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Yes, she isn’t limited edition just sold out really fast and more need to be poured. Hopefully lots more because a LOT of people are desperate for her and I’m sure she’ll sell out a second time when she’s back in stock.

3 Likes

Thank you, now I know to get her as soon as shes available again👍

1 Like

I think after the first wave she will not be as desirable as now due to her totally straight arms, IMO. She is very cute though.

I just read on MacPherson’s that she has to have her ‘head’ re-done so production has been put on hold for the immediate future. Go check it out.

2 Likes

Where do you see that? I’m looking at her on their website and I see that she was pushed back to December but not anything else

1 Like

I got an email regarding it.

Unfortunately the mold for her head got broken at the factory so Bonnie is having to get that sorted before she will have more made. I am gutted because it will probably take a few months for something so major to be sorted out :sob:

1 Like

I dont mind her straight arms, ive seen her posed sitting and she looks fine to me like that

1 Like

I think this baby has the cutest darn face but I can’t tolerate her arms, it ruins her to me. JMO