Look at this Emmy

TI just love her version of her, I love her with red hair too! I have this kit but just never have felt inspired to paint her…but this puts her in the running. I love the scraped knee. I guess you have to click on each photo to see the whole thing

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty sure that is @Sassybear’s work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is very talented, I am going to go back and look through her babies. First, I paint though, no more procrastinating :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, I would have tagged you had I figured that out on my own lol. You are so very talented!

1 Like

These are sweet. I failed big time painting this baby, her face is just too sad for me and she was such a big baby to paint. I have her in a box to strip and start over. This makes me want to give it another shot.

I can’t imagine rooting all the hair!

1 Like

When I saw the realistic scrape on her knee I thought if someone really wanted to get creative they could have her crying with some realistic tears over a bobo on her knee or elbow or something. Fun right!

1 Like

Nice idea!

1 Like

These really made me want her :heart_eyes: I just dug out a ton of my daughters (23) old baby clothes and this would be an awesome addition to her portrait doll collection :wink:

1 Like

I have her too, but so many are ahead of her! I have too many kits!

1 Like