Logo mockups

Both adorable but I would go with the first one.

I tried to include some other common plants like magnolia leaves, but I will sketch another couple of logos out using the different suggestions on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let baby hold a peach :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the second baby and can you put more peach blossoms on the top? That would look great I think.

I feel like I am getting closer to what I want. Thank you all so much for your continued feedback. So here is the latest iteration of my logo:

Although my nursery is named after the eponymous Peachtree St in ATL, I decided to use other native Georgia plants besides peaches. I did decided to go with the snuggly baby. If anyone wants the other baby from my alternate logo, you are welcome to use it as thanks for your help. So…what do you think? Is it ready to be sent to a graphic designer? Can anyone recommend a graphic designer?

4 Likes

It is perfection!

That’s gorgeous! I would leave the top open, lose the azaleas and bring the peach blossoms up around the top of the banner. I’m all about Magnolias lol You’re Very talented!!

I agree with @Vanniek, azaleas are beautiful, but overpowering this logo.

I will try it with minimized azaleas, but I don’t want to ditch them altogether :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe a single azalea over the baby’s bum and bring up the peach blossom?

Maybe just 2 azaleas?

I like the first one.

If I would be you, I’ll try to make the top lighter than a bottom: big flowers on the bottom and small ones on the top. And if you trying to turn it into a watermark for you pictures, remember that it will be a small thing and you might not see all those intricate details on it.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t ever mean to be harsh :slight_smile: I know that whatever you decide will come out great! I would just focus a bit more on the baby :slight_smile:

No, feedback is good. I am minimizing the azaleas. It looked better in sketches. I am going to keep them on the top to balance the magnolias. I like the top left open. This is just a logo. I have a separate, simpler file for a watermark. I also am doing a business card and banner piece. I am going to send them off to a graphic designer soon, but I figure the better the sketch design, the more likely I will get something that I love and will also attract customers <3 I told y’all before, i can take criticism…I teach 7th grade :wink:

1 Like

First version by Victoria’s Watercolors on Etsy:

I asked if she could add leaves to the bare branch, so I will see that one soon. I love that baby, though! Any other revision suggestions?

6 Likes

I love it as is. I personally like the bare tree, but I think it will be pretty with leaves too.
Beautiful logo. Y’all did an amazing job!

With leaves. I am going with this one for a logo. Watermark and business card to follow :smiley:

15 Likes

Perfect!