Liquitex Sodt Body question

I’ve been thinking of trying airdry paints again and was planning on trying the Liquitex soft body. I went to Hobby Lobby today and I was wrong in thinking they carried it. They have the hard body paints. So my question is this…where do those of you that use these paints purchase yours?.

My hobby lobby carries the heavy body and the basics in the liquitex brand. I believe my Michael’s is the same. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen the soft body in stores around me. :confused:

Do you have a ■■■■ blick? Looks like they carry it from the looks of their website. Micheals sells it online only and you can always order from liqutex themselves. If you write them for samples, they will send you some. :wink:

Thank you Kate

I use both, the Heavy Body is just more pigmented you add more liquids. I ordered a small set to be sure I liked them from https://www.dickblick.com/

Our Michael’s has a set of 6 basic colors-red, blue, yellow, green, black and white. I started with those and added more colors as I progressed. Most colors can be made with the basic six. As @Anne said, you can also use hard body. They’re just thicker.

It was a few months ago when I went to Michael’s and I picked up a little trial kit that was in the clearance aisle. If one is near you maybe you could call them and check. Don’t trust their website, it was wrong when I bought the paint remover.