Lip or tongue?

I’m with you Valerie, I don’t like the lip/tongue at all, the rest of her is cute though. I wouldn’t purchase her.

3 Likes

It’s a lip and some of them are painted to look like a tongue. @katina I saw the dress one before, but not the shoes. What are the other colour options to see besides grey and mint? I can see both with the dress, but I guess I need the seed of suggestion to see the shoes any other way.

Maybe white and pink?

1 Like

Fun fact: You can change which word you hear in the Yanny/Laurel clip if you change the volume that your playing the clip at.

You are right. I googled it. I still can’t see it in the other picture though.

This is so strange. Now if I stare at this picture and then go back up to the other one I can see it in pink and white, but faded.

1 Like

I think it looks like neither a tongue or lips in that one. It just looks very odd.

2 Likes

Mint and gray shoes

Bmue and black dress

Then…the other pic.

The shoes looks pink to me :woman_shrugging:

I think the lip can be either/or too…depending on how its painted!

I don’t like that mouth at all :frowning:

1 Like

That shoe has never been anything other than pink and white for me and it frightens me that I can’t see mint.

Me either Yelena

1 Like

Im baffled why one picture looks gray to me and the other pink…???

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Idk. I’d like to see both! :smile:

The second pic of the shoe on here is the actual color ( I think)
but has been altered to show it with different brightness or what ever to prove that it is in fact a pink shoe

1 Like

What device are you looking at it on?

When I look at it on my desktop if I lean right or left it changes… lol

On my cell if I scroll it it changes also

The one that appears grey has flash on
Can you see it here? (on the left)

1 Like

I’m on my phone. The left just looks sort of dingy.

2 Likes

Certainly not the original color, the gray one, just looking at the hand.
But I can only see the dress black and blue

1 Like

I see sucked in upper lip and the bottom lip kinda clamped underneath. I am a Ping Lover, but not this one; I don’t like what I call “cat whiskers” on the upper lip; it might be an “age thing” cause I have them and don’t find anything cute about mine! I bit my tongue, but will say it, it reminds me of the wax lips my mom hated when I was a kid; they didn’t make sense, they weren’t good, and I don’t know why they were made, sold and bought. Consumerism at its worst! hah!

When they are side by side…now both look pink to me…one dingier than the other!!! :rofl:

2 Likes