Linda Moore ebook

I messaged Linda Moore on Facebook in November to ask if I could purchase her beginners hair painting tutorial. I went ahead and sent my PayPal info but she messaged me back today and said to go to her timeline because information about the tutorials was there… I don’t see it anywhere. Does anyone know what I need to do? I hate to nag her. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place?

Im friends with her on facebook and when I went to her timeline it was the second or 3rd post on there. She reposted it on December 27th.
Are you friends with her on there?

Here is the info in case you still can’t find it. I copied the info from her post :wink:

BOTH THE BEGINNERS HAIR PAINTING AND ADVANCED HAIR PAINTING PDF TUTORIALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE…PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING…they are £20 each,
Both are in a PDF format and will be sent to you via your email.
They CANNOT BE PRINTED FROM…
If you would like to purchase a PDF, then send me a pm with your PayPal address, so I can bill you.
When buying the PDF, please mention whether its Book 1 (for beginners) or Book 2 (for Advanced) that you want
BOTH TUTORIALS CAN BE PURCHASED TOGETHER FOR £30
AGAIN…BOTH PDF’S CANNOT BE PRINTED FROM.
Only the beginners tutorial is available in printed book form from Tinkerbell Creations

thank you so much! I will send her a friend request

Oh man. it doesn’t give me the option to, I will message her again. Thank you for your help. I thought maybe she would just go ahead and invoice me but she hasn’t. Maybe because I didn’t say Book 1.

Your welcome :slight_smile:

I’m trying to find Linda Moore’s Facebook page to order both ebooks but can’t find her. Anyone have a link? Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/linda.moore.562114

How much is that in US dollars??

Thanks loll but link does not work…:disappointed:

That would be around $28 usd.

Thank you. I sent her a friend request and she accepted.