Limited Editions

Does anyone know about the new BB kits that are not out yet----are any of them Limited Editions? Or will they be open editions? Kimberly, Summer Rain, Owen etc.???

They usually say if they’re limited editions. None of these do.

1 Like

I know that Naomi and Charlotte are. But havent seen anything about Kimberly, Summer Rain, or Owen. And I am assuming Gracie will be a normal kit?

Didn’t BB say that the Realborns would be open editions from now on?

1 Like

Thanks everybody.

1 Like

Good point. Oooh, that makes me really excited!!! Do you think Owen and Kimberley could pass as non-identical twins?

I was thinking more Asher and Owen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh, Yes!!! That’d be adorable. Do you remember if Owen’s eBay auction said that he was wearing a Realborn belly plate, or was it their LLE belly plate?

1 Like

I thought it was a Realborn belly plate but BB hasn’t put any info out about them that I’ve seen

Yeah, darn it! I really hope Owen is an open edition…I would like to keep one for myself rather than having to sell the one I make immediately after its complete, you know?
Let’s just say I’m really excited for him to be released. Lol :heart_eyes: :yum:

1 Like

I like him too but I’ve put myself on a dolly ban for now (trying to).

2 Likes

Well, I hope for your sake that he is an open edition so you can save your dolly dollars!

1 Like

True!

Lol! Good luck with that, Izzy! Every time I try to do a pause on spending dolly dollars, either BB has a new kit out or a big sale or I realize I need bodies… List goes on and on!

1 Like

Yup! Good deals pop up and I just can’t pass them by! Totally not my fault! :laughing: