Lighting...options

All of you photographers are awesome!! Wish I shared your skills! I have been trying for years to achieve something even close and I just don’t have it. :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

You can either use it with triggers in a soft box or on your camera :slight_smile: I used to have it on my camera at all times before I upgraded to a studio light, my settings most of the time were SS: 250 ISO: 64 F: 2.2-2.8
The speedlight was attached to my camera and facing to the right bouncing off the wall and window

2 Likes

Speedlights are awesome! But I am trying something new with my old strobe light , I purchased a 60 inch umbrella with defuser for it to mimic a large window, I just hope it fits into my small studio room!:open_mouth:

I feel you! I got a 86 inch umbrella with a strobe in my tiny basement! But it looks amazing :slight_smile:

Oh WoW! 86! It shows in your beautiful images!:heart_eyes:

My husband is about ready to strangle me… he just does not understand the importance of good photos!!

I live in apartments so I mostly take pics in my room with light on and pics with my phone. Sometime I take finished doll with me to Walmart and take pic of doll in cars seat in car in store.