Liam or Tink (Bonnie Brown)

If you had to choose… Which one would you get? Pics are a plus. :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Liam

I would probably choose Liam just because he is such a fun size. But Tink is a beautiful sculpt too. Really depends what size you want. Tiny or giant?! Coincidentally, they are the two kits I did most recently lol!

7 Likes

Both are so adorable!

I like Liams size better, but I don’t really like his face. I love Tinks face, so I think I’d get her.

2 Likes

Definitely putting my stimulus check to good use. :joy: I love Liam’s size… Not crazy over the mouth but it is what it is. With Tink I absolutely love her limbs however I’ve heard she is so much smaller than anticipated which worries me a bit lol. It’s hard enough locating preemie outfits without ordering them online. If all else fails… I will be putting in a good sized order for BB kits. :heart::joy:

I adore Tink’s face. She’s on my must get list. I planned on buying some preemie outfits online…

1 Like

She isn’t that small really. Just what I would expect for a preemie kit. She fits in Carters Preemie clothing nicely and they have a large selection in store usually

2 Likes

I just am not a fan of Liams expression, Even very well painted ones. Tink is a sweetheart I have considered buying him myself.

1 Like

I love Tink :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you couldn’t have picked two more opposite babies though lol one huge and one teeny. They would make adorable siblings

4 Likes

Leave it up to me to do something like that. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I would pick Tink. I like Liams size but can’t stand his mouth breathing face :rofl:

1 Like

Liam was so fun to paint :slight_smile:

I haven’t made tink but I think I would make Liam over tink even though that BIG head took forever to root

4 Likes

Tink, I actually am waiting for her to arrive from Macphersons :heart:

1 Like

Wow, I absolutely love your Tink!

I am a tink fan!!!

Tink

3 Likes

I’ve done both and greatly preferred Liam. Sold way faster and was cuter. And can take a modified pacifier, which is always a plus

That’s easy, Tink. I don’t like Liam, what is with that mouth and those ears anyway!

1 Like

Totally TINK!!!

1 Like