LIAH by Tina Kewy

Hi !!

I have a LIAH kit by Tina kewy. I am planing to start reborning her. any chance somebody reborned her before and has any picture would like to share ?? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you !!

I hope so. I like me to Tina Kewy’s sculpts this is a reason I would like to try…I been just thinking how I would like her.

Try this link:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Liah+by+Tina+Kewy&client=firefox-a&hs=JqB&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=np&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GCWEU_SiIYWjkwWIjoCQAg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=980&bih=459

— Begin quote from “kathywh911959”

Tina has unbelievable talent. I knew her when she sculpted her 1st baby and it was as if she had sculpted for years. All of her babies have maintained the same level of excellence. I would love to be able to reborn one of her’s and I will someday. Lucky you! I lost touch with her and all the others that were learning this new craft. It was something else!

— End quote

I have 2 Freya’s that I will get to eventually. Bought them directly from Tina and it took about 6 months and LOTS of unanswered emails to finally get them. I will NEVER buy directly from Tina again. She is a terrible business person. Her kits are adorable and I love everyone of them. So glad she has finally decided to let someone else handle the sales and distribution (I understand the dealers had to pay the balance to the manufacturer to get them released).

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=334731
Pia…over a year and no Freya kits for me.
Tina is a liar and thief from way back.
Dozens and dozens of people including dealers are owed money and kits and just get LIES

I should have known better than to order direct from Tina. I know her and antics for about 12 years.

But she has really gone too far now especially screwing her dealers over.

TINA KEWY IS A LIAR AND THIEF. LOTS OF PROOF AND PEOPLE WHO WILL TELL YOU.

There is even a FB.page about her scams.

so…enjoy the kits you have…buy dealer stock. No.reason why we should be punished for what we already own.

HOWEVER…IF TINA DOESNT MAKE RESTITUTION AND YOU BUY ANYTHING SHE SCULPTS WITH THOSE THIEVING HANDS.IN THE FUTURE YOU ARE AIDING A.CRIMINAL.

lots of places to.look…but go to.DF and peruse the General section. Please feel free to ask me any questions Here is a link to start you off in the beginning of this post…

Everyone needs to be made aware.

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular and is more of an FYI cause this thread is about Tina Kewy:

Before you go and buy future Kewy kits you all need to know who you are supporting. This woman has stolen money from a woman and kept it because the poor woman died. Never gave back a red cent to her family. Now if that alone isn’t reason enough to never buy another Kewy kit then maybe take into consideration that Tina has lied, she’s taken thousands of dollars from people and has NOT given them anything but broken promises in return like our friend Lisa there. She has been repeatedly lied to over and over again to the point it is almost comical. One thing is sure, if Tina says or types it it will be a lie. I would make sure you warn your other dolly friends from buying future Kewy kits because this is the only way to send a clear message to anyone who tries to pull this crap is to hit them in the pocketbook. Then maybe she will start truthfully answering messages and start to pay people back. Just don’t blindly follow people because they are well known or talented. And any of you who decide to support this criminal by buying her future kits and expect to get them, well good luck to you. You’ll need it.

-Just trying to get the truth out there to prevent others from being taken in the future. xx

Thank Kim…I am so angry about it all…
this is a public service announcment so to speak.

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “kathywh911959”

Tina has unbelievable talent. I knew her when she sculpted her 1st baby and it was as if she had sculpted for years. All of her babies have maintained the same level of excellence. I would love to be able to reborn one of her’s and I will someday. Lucky you! I lost touch with her and all the others that were learning this new craft. It was something else!

— End quote

I have 2 Freya’s that I will get to eventually. Bought them directly from Tina and it took about 6 months and LOTS of unanswered emails to finally get them. I will NEVER buy directly from Tina again. She is a terrible business person. Her kits are adorable and I love everyone of them. So glad she has finally decided to let someone else handle the sales and distribution (I understand the dealers had to pay the balance to the manufacturer to get them released).

— End quote

Two Freyas! Colour me jealous, you lucky duck! (although it sounds like you earned them after 6 months). I haven’t kept up on Tina’s shenanigans since the David/Jamie debacle (they are super cute, but you get so mad after waiting so long that you almost don’t want to work on them - and still no certificates!!). I’m happy to hear that she is going to concentrate on sculpting and leave the business side to someone else.

— Begin quote from “Lisa G”

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=334731

Pia…over a year and no Freya kits for me.
Tina is a liar and thief from way back.
Dozens and dozens of people including dealers are owed money and kits and just get LIES

I should have known better than to order direct from Tina. I know her and antics for about 12 years.

But she has really gone too far now especially screwing her dealers over.

TINA KEWY IS A LIAR AND THIEF. LOTS OF PROOF AND PEOPLE WHO WILL TELL YOU.

There is even a FB.page about her scams.

so…enjoy the kits you have…buy dealer stock. No.reason why we should be punished for what we already own.

HOWEVER…IF TINA DOESNT MAKE RESTITUTION AND YOU BUY ANYTHING SHE SCULPTS WITH THOSE THIEVING HANDS.IN THE FUTURE YOU ARE AIDING A.CRIMINAL.

lots of places to.look…but go to.DF and peruse the General section. Please feel free to ask me any questions Here is a link to start you off in the beginning of this post…

Everyone needs to be made aware.

— End quote

I’ve seen your posts on Doll Fan and felt a lot of sympathy for you. I’m shocked that you haven’t received your Freyas even now! I felt really bad for even buying David and Jamie (although I did buy them before I saw your posts - in fact, I found your posts because I was wondering why David and Jamie were taking so long), because I do think people’s behavior should have consequences, and I feel like I’ve contributed - however unknowingly - to letting Tina ignore her responsibilities and escape some well-earned consequences. Just based on all I’ve heard, these will be my last Kewys until she makes things right with people. I hope you can find some resolution in the near future (my goodness, after all this time you’d think she’d at least give you your money back!)

Sorry, to hear all this thinks. I do love,love Tina Kewy baby’s . I am going to start reborning my first one. I have David too. I been waited for David for a long time. Ordered from Macphersons …but there is not they are fault that wasn’t ready to shipp .
I don’t know Tina I had no idea what is happening .