Levi’s Complexion

I need help. Biracial babies can sometimes border Caucasian skin tones. I want to accurately describe his skin tone and complexion. Can you help me?

S/N my hands were oily when I touched his hand that’s why it’s shiny. :woozy_face:

16 Likes

The beautiful thing about biracial babies is that anything goes. Some are light. Some are dark. Here’s my little cousin. His mom is 3/4 white and his dad is black.

9 Likes

I need help describing his skin tone. I don’t want to do it inaccurately.

I was just wondering do you use GHSP skin paints to achieve his complexion?

1 Like

I’d just refer to it as biracial. People often use that term and it can mean a wide variety of skin tones.

1 Like

Medium skin color with yellow or golden under tones.

1 Like

I would say biracial. That should cover it.

2 Likes

I think he’s a beautiful biracial!

1 Like

Yes I use GHSP, this baby has 21 skin layers of paint in this photo and I have 4 more layers to go.

1 Like

Really a beautiful baby!

1 Like

@rainbow

Description: The baby has light blushing on cheeks, elbows, and knees; warm yellow undertones and light brown complexion?

6 Likes

Yes. That sounds good. I forgot about the blushing and it was an excellent idea to add that in because in those areas he has a soft red undertone.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

@Keneen he seems to have a medium biracial skintone to me. Light biracial would be pretty caucasian looking with pinkish undertones. Most of the babies I paint are a medium biracial color. He is so cute, I have a soft spot for Levi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Medium brown with pinkish undertones?

1 Like

How about medium brown with yellow and pink undertones. Mottled complexion and shading. Or is that too much? :blush:

2 Likes

The mottling and shading is described in another paragraph. It’s the undertones and complexion that’s complicating to me.

Now, someone else suggested saying olive undertones :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Medium with yellow and pink undertones sounds good! But olive does too, lol!

2 Likes

LMBO…i need a chart :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I admire anyone who can paint biracial and ethnic babies. I’ve tried so hard to learn and I just can’t get it right.

1 Like