Levi by Bonnie Brown question

That kit is amazing to hold, snuggles up just like a real newborn. I love Levi !

1 Like

I Love Levi, maybe you just have to make one before you realize how special he is!! I’ve done two and loved both, own one, sold one!

1 Like

Did you all use the neck rings and plugs or not?

:heart_eyes:

:two_hearts: I’d love to make one for myself!

Do it!!

I used neck, arm and leg rings as I wanted him floppy with everything easy to move and turn. He has been my therapy baby since I finished him. I love his face and his limbs. I also love Saskia which I made for my significant other. I painted Liam for myself and am now looking for a 28 inch sister for him, lol.

I agree with @lynn

1 Like

I don’t care for him either, it’s his face.

I’ve seen some really cute versions of him. I love his hands and feet. I think they’re very realistic. I’m just not a fan of babies that look like they don’t have a lower lip.

1 Like

It’s not my favorite kit but buyers seem to go crazy over him. So I’m going to jump on that bandwagon and make him.

I love his legs.

I love him! I love him so much I’m afraid to paint him lol! I should probably buy another one so I can paint it.

It is my favorite kit! So easy to paint and his little curled up legs are adorable

Yeah, I’m just not into the sucky lip look either, but so many people seem to really love this sculpt!

Levi and Nevaeh by Cassie Brace seem a bit similiar.