Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

More rooting for Raine…

20 Likes

So pretty! Looks flawless.

1 Like

First of the grand daughters Christmas babies…almost finished.

17 Likes

My current WIP

12 Likes

Maama mamma! This is two days later and it looks almost the same… this boy and his big ole block! xD

14 Likes

With my usual lightning speed I have FINALLY begun rooting the baby I have been working on for like 4 weeks!
(The other baby is stalled out till they get more Clyde bodies in)

15 Likes

Just finished putting together Miya. Looks like I made another boy. Quick cell phone pic in bad lighting, haha.

16 Likes

Finished my Special Miranda with Vitiligo today

27 Likes

I love this doll! My daughters friend has this skin condition and you did a fantastic job on realism .

2 Likes

Wow! This is a beautiful job! I never saw anyone make this kind of baby before! Love it!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

She’s very realistic!

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

You did an AMAZING job with this. You stole my heart for the day!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! :heart:

1 Like

Just started working on Realborn Jaxon. Still a long way to go, but I’m in love with his little face!

18 Likes

Finally completed Raine. I made a post of more pix.

23 Likes

I love her!, special babies are my favorite. Wonderful baby!

1 Like

This is my Rowan kit…my first AA baby but I really struggled with her skin tone…for days, and days!! LOL…I started with the primary method which worked really good until I got to the 3rd round of yellowbluered…Anyway, I still think she is too reddish even with the swamp green wash I put on her today. I need to clean up her creases and then she gets to sit on the rack and wait to be sealed and get hair. I think I need a new method but I do know how to make darker skin tones now which is good. I was afraid to go darker but maybe next time…and Ill need to look around for more tutorials ;).

16 Likes

Thank you…I don’t think I want to do another one anytime soon LOL