Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Terrible lighting but I’m calling them done soon. I’ve had enough of twins lol!! The details are
Completely lost :cry:

17 Likes

They look great, I see a lot of detail! I did a set of twins, and decided…not as fun​:wink::grin:

Definitely-----or it will pull out!!

Love your unicorn, adorable, I’m partial to pink, it’s my favorite color!! Great Job!!

1 Like

I love those colors.

1 Like

Thank you! My daughter loves pink too!

Thank you! I used pyrole red with some crimson and rose gold Kolorefx.

1 Like

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

My fast chimp I’m making for Zoe Bear! She requested these amazing eyes! Lol

16 Likes

She is GORGEOUS!

1 Like

My next baby, just before her bath. She’s drying now and I can’t believe how little she is lol

14 Likes

She is soooooo beautiful!!! I just love her! Here she looks so much like miranda!

1 Like

I wanna do a Tink, too! So cute!

1 Like

She really is cute! And smaller than I thought haha she’s really dainty and sweet. Her feet are so little, they’re about the size of a cosmetic wedge, I noticed that when I was doing her veins and nails

new pics of Julia de Lange twins

21 Likes

Your toddlers are so gorgeous!!!

1 Like

thank you so much!

Im thinking of dropping my subscription down to the bottom tier because Im not selling on there anymore, also some delusional woman offered to pay me 200 dollars for a custom Liam, Im still laughing about that…all my babies recently have been sold on FB and Ive gotten several customs from return customers.

Your Tink is beautiful btw

1 Like

Wip Brooklyn and Dominic, hair done. I think I began to do better job at painting hair, but still prefer to draw them ! Not proud of Brooklyn eyebrows, but I will not redo them.

33 Likes

That’s the purpose of making reborns: because they look real ! Don’t let those kind of comment affect you. Enjoy making them.

3 Likes