Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

He’s really adorable, you are going to have the happiest niece ever!

1 Like

I love his sleeper! And hes beautiful

1 Like

Beautiful!! You are such an awesome reborner. Those skin tones are spot on. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s growing on me. Only problem is now I’m going to have to root her😕

16 Likes

Beautiful skin tones. Very nice.

Laurie

1 Like

She’s adorable. And her head is small, so that helps. :wink:

2 Likes

beautiful!!! what amazing skintones <3

She’s gorgeous Simone!!! :heart_eyes:

Just beginning Lily for my friend

8 Likes

Looking good so far!

1 Like

Ty. She just got started yesterday. So I hope she’s done by the end of the week lol I’m pretty sure with Christmas it’s not going to happen but I’m going to work late on her and another kit tonight.

Abigail will be born tomorrow!

20 Likes

The level of your talent already have just blows me away! You are a natural!

1 Like

I finished baby # 5 just in time for Christmas! It will be for my 12 year old daughter :two_hearts: I’m getting better at this!

23 Likes

Bellissima! She’s the best one I’ve seen yet.

1 Like

He’s lovely! His little hands look so real

2 Likes

Thank you!

Beautiful!

Here are my girls so far. They’ve been varnished but I still need to do eyebrows and nails. Im considering doing prisma hair but still practicing on my practice head. They look lighter than the first picture but darker than the second LOL

18 Likes

Very last baby before Christmas. Adalyn for Addisyn. I used to keep the prettiest little dark haired, green eyed girl named Addisyn. The first time I saw the Adalyn kit, all I saw was Addisyn. Then, her grandma asked me to make Addisyn a doll. I sent her to the BB site to pick a kit. She immediately saw what I saw. “Adalyn looks like Addisyn.” So it was meant to be. :blush:

21 Likes