Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She’s gorgeous! You paint such beautiful babies!

1 Like

Very nice! What kind of body did you use on her?

1 Like

Beautiful!

Oh wow, she’s looking amazing!

1 Like

Awe, what a sweet girl…I love that little chubby wrist. I need to pull mine out of the bin!

1 Like

They are both beautiful!

Thank you! I used a custom body from Carmen McNair that is a front loading leg. I am fortunate that I didn’t get bumped from her “list” since she isn’t taking any new clients.

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Aww…thank you!!

I did three colours of mottling:
Crimson 01/purple 04
Red/burnt umber
Mauve (I think eyelid purple and purple 04)

I did one of each, omitting the face, then baked. Then I did a second layer of each, again omitting the face, and for last mauve I did face…so I guess it’s the mauve mottling you see? I also used some “peaches and cream blush” for a bit of blushing in the forehead.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the detailed instructions! I have never used a mauve mottling color, excited to try it! Would it be possible, if it is not toooo much trouble…to see the mottling sponge, texture you used for that last mauve mottling? I have all different sizes, or I can custom make one if mine are way off. I am so inspired :grin:

4 Likes

Love!!!amazing work!

WOW! Lovely girl!

1 Like

Her features are so delicate and your choices match her perfectly! The paint is so soft and pretty!:star_struck:

1 Like

What sculpt is this? Great job!!!

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

I love her rooting!!! That is one cute baby girl!

1 Like

thank you so much!

@anon77773884 your babies have a classic timeless look. I love her/him!

1 Like

WIP of Emmy. Still need to finish creasing legs and blushing. Thinking of going with a wig with this chunk.

9 Likes

So pretty!