Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Dark and stormy here so flash picture

14 Likes

This baby’s for sale if anyone is interested!

Wow!! Great skin tones!! She beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is my Taite so far. I am making him for my 5 year old niece for Christmas. Is it ready for varnish? What do you think? Any suggestions?

13 Likes

I’m working on Brooklyn today.

15 Likes

I’ve just tried rooting with your suggestion oh my it’s so much easier than holding long hair haha

3 Likes

That April is so good!

1 Like

WIP Easton. I bought two of her kits when she was on sale. Not sure how I feel about her yet lol But she’s been easy to paint!

22 Likes

She’s beautiful! This kit just makes my heart smile!

I love those red-brown tones!!

1 Like

3 month Joseph, almost done - just a couple washes and then final details. And hair!!

16 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

I own her and have been dragging my feet about painting her…I am excited to see yours! She is looking adorable so far!

1 Like

This is the Ana kit, I’m making her for my great Neice. Sort of stuck on how I want to proceed with her hair.

17 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Just the top of her head to finish and then lashes, hoping to get her finished in time to send to my Mum for Christmas.

19 Likes

Thank you!! Get her out and paint her. She’s taken paint like a dream for me so far lol

I have her as well. Im just like @PutABonnetOnIt I just haven’t wanted to start her yet. I was going to make her and Grant as twins (like they are supposed to be) but ended up painting Grant as Harry Potter for Halloween. Im sure Ill get to her eventually…or maybe not, I have too, too many kits!!
Yours is looking good…I love the skin tone so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am leaving in my camper for about 6-7 weeks and am pretty sure I will pack her to paint. I am having a hard time knowing ahead of time who I am going to feel like painting.

4 Likes

Im going to do a photo shoot of her this week. She is a custom and ships out on Christmas Eve but I want to use her for advertisement for more customs. I have two April kits left. Its dark and this is my desk light that I use to paint with…also those are my old fuzzy pyjama pants as a back drop LOL…I also have polyfil everywhere. Anyway, heres cute, little, redhead, April

20 Likes