Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Looking great!..I love the eyebrows, they look so real and those eyes are beautiful. I love the darker skin tone. Im putting mine together today, I managed with the falsey eyelashes :wink: without getting glue everywhere. All her clothes came aside from her little shoes but they could still come today, I hope!
I have to go in for my stupid Remicade infusion but I hope to have time to take pics of her in front of the Christmas treeā€¦Ill post soon.
Too bad we couldnā€™t get our babies together, they would look cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s beautiful!
Im still staring at mine wondering if she is done or not :thinking:

Thank you. I still have to buy shoes for mine. Iā€™m thinking size 4 sounds right. Is that what you got? I bought girl clothes for mine. Now Iā€™m seeing boy. I think Iā€™ll get a boy outfit too and offer her as either genderā€¦Liam or Mila. :wink:

2 Likes

Size 4 fit mine perfectly! Size 5 fits too and isnā€™t too big

2 Likes

The sizes for the shoes went by age where I bought them. I think itā€™s a Chinese shopā€¦ Itā€™s on ebay. I got shoes in each size, just to be safe. I can use what doesnā€™t fit on other babies. I think my baby could go either way as well but I bought only girl clothes so if someone wants her to be a boy they will have to buy new clothes :wink:

2 Likes

Meet Calix. His smile is contagious. :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

first pics, last ready made toddler for the Holidays
Julia by Jannie de Lange BOY (I LOVE THIS SCULPT)

21 Likes

WIP on the ā€œmagenta monkeyā€ Iā€™m making for my niece for Christmas. The rioting is killing my hands lol. My sister says heā€™s ā€œadorable in a really ugly wayā€ which is kinda the look Iā€™m going for! :joy:

17 Likes

22 Likes

I finally got Priscilla to look half way decent. Im going to give her blonde hairā€¦I still canā€™t paint so I guess Ill just root hair for now until, maybe, possibly, I learn how to paint or do prisma hair. On to my Jennie twins, YAY!

21 Likes

She looks great, I love how you painted he little fingers and nails to, just perfect!

3 Likes

Your nails are goals for me @RebornsbyZebra. They look great!

2 Likes

Finished Gabriel last night. Shipping him out today.

16 Likes

More Julia BOY (guess he needs a better name LOL)

19 Likes

ā€œJulianā€ is an adorable little boy !

3 Likes

Awww. My elf on the shelf fell asleep. Too many shenanigans, I guess. :wink:

22 Likes

I LOVE him!! :heart:ļø

1 Like

Thank you :blush: ā€¦and you @DollyPardon I recently started using prisma pencil on my nails. My hands are too shaky to use paint and I could never do the little half moons. I just paint a bit of liquitex matte gel on the nails to give them some tooth and then use a white pencil. It is not as stark white as the buff paint I was using, its far more subtle.

6 Likes

Awe, hes so cute!!

1 Like

Great Idea!

1 Like