Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Gonna be awesome !

1 Like

adorable!!! <3

1 Like

custom order Katie Marie Timmerman, going home to her Mommy

25 Likes

How many toddlers do you work on at 1 time? You be whipping these toddlers out quicker than I can finish 1 kit.

11 Likes

My version of Ramsey finished, and I’m currently in the process of final painting of Mireya, photos will be up later but here’s Ramsey.

21 Likes

As long as my buyers are happy is all that matters to me, never understood why other artists care. (but have got this ? before from artists) I just worry about my own work
I work at my own pace and seems to work for my buyers too <3

5 Likes

I don’t know how you do it------your babies are so absolutely adorable, wish they were all mine!! Love them all, maybe someday I will be a lucky owner of one!! Beautiful!!

2 Likes

26 Likes

Begin to root

18 Likes

Finished Landon yesterday

24 Likes

thank you so much!! I will look forward to working with you in the future <3 xx

Which side had the blue wash?

Rooting. Again. Lol.

16 Likes

Still rooting away on my big girl and she has eyebrows now…Im even happy with them :wink:

18 Likes

I tried eyebrows on mine and wasn’t happy. So I set her aside. I hate eyebrows. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Love this baby

She is turning out so cute :smile:

1 Like

She is adorable! I love her coloring, those pinky cheeks!

Donation baby! I’m hoping to finish painting Kimberly this week, and I’m trying to decide what to do for hair- paint, Prisma, root, or some kind of combination…

16 Likes

Me too!!! with a passion. After a lot of practice with paint and prisma Ive finally found a way to do it with the pencils. I recently tried paint again and I regret it so I used pencil on this baby, I didnt want to mess her up. It took me four tries to finally get them right! LOL

3 Likes