Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She’s gorgeous!

1 Like

He tried to give her a lego. But he got snubbed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This doll is actually taller than my nearly 18 month old grandson when she’s not slumped over. I can’t wait to get her finished. She’s going to be fun to pose. :blush:

18 Likes

She is absolutely, adorable !!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. This one is nearly complete! She has 3D hair texturing (where the darker “hair” is). Little blushing & nails on the limbs and lashes to.

32 Likes

Beautiful! Love those amazing tones! :heart:

1 Like

Wow! Adorable, love her

1 Like

Oh she is pretty Cierra! One of my favorites.

1 Like

Ramsey is nearly done. I think he will be bald, not sure yet. I love his head !

24 Likes

newest toddler, Katie Marie Timmerman, now sold,just sharing

24 Likes

I love him <3

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Working on clyde but I couldn’t get him the complexion I was looking for and his creases are darker than I wanted them to be. I keep trying for caucasian/biracial but it’s not happening. He seems orangeish. Bottom photos are outside.

13 Likes

That is WAY more generous than I would be! Quite a nice gift for new Moms!

3 Likes

Every time I pop on this thread I never fail to be impressed! You ladies (and gents) have incredible skill! I wish I could be a reborn artist but painting has never been something I’ve excelled at. For now I will admire all of your work and add things to my wishlist! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I dont know how I feel about painted hair… well I mean me doing it. I thought I’d try and my son asked if I was going to strip it…

::thinking:

24 Likes

And now i just realized paint smudged to his forhead and cheek.:/:expressionless:

I think it looks good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I smudged paint on his forehead and cheek should I strip him?

Can you just fix up the smudges?

Im going to try, maybe some mottling over it.

1 Like