Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

Gorgeous! What kit is this?

Thank you. It’s the 3m Joseph Asleep

1 Like

Well it’s a beautiful baby :heart_eyes:

your coloring is amazing!!

Was gonna root him/her, but I think he looks cute as a baldy!
(Still need to do eyebrows and glossing)

22 Likes

thank you! <3

Just finished Brittany. Not 100% happy. At times I don’t know when to put down the paint brush.

27 Likes

Love the bald head. He/she is perfect just like that. :heart:️️

2 Likes

Smilla by Sabine Altenkirch is now a girl. I have thought boy all along but I love her as a girl. She has caused me grief but is finally finished.

20 Likes

I think she is beautiful :blush: but I have that same problem…I sometimes overpaint my babies. I have been trying to be more careful lately…I think painting more than one at a time helps because I can focus on the other one and let the one Im unsure about sit for awhile before deciding what I want to do…or if Im finished :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my no she is absolutely perfect I was in love at first sight!

1 Like

she is adorable!!

1 Like

Looks to me like you put down the paintbrush at exactly the right time. She is perfect. :heart:️️

1 Like

I guess she would have been worse if I wasn’t painting two more at the same time. :rofl:

I’m really trying to work on this, but don’t have a grip yet. Sometimes I stop too soon and they end up under painted, then times like this I keep right on going. Hahaa If anyone figures out the trick to this, please do share. :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have a grip either but Im trying really hard :wink:
Maybe you should paint more babies together?..I need more racks, maybe three of four at a time will help LOL

1 Like

Not positive what eyes he will have yet. Some shade of blue. But Tony is ready for hair…dark brown. This kit is sweet. :heart:

24 Likes

He is beautiful!