Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Me too. Yet I don’t learn from my mistakes very fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Funny that you should say that @NancyW. It was the two toddler kits I got from you. I could not possibly paint all of the correct limbs together, now could I? And of course I paint differently every time, so it will be a chore to match them… But now that this has come up, I better check the arms. :rofl:

2 Likes

OH,NO!!! Let me know what was wrong, did I send you wrong limbs??? I promise to make it right, you should have told me right away, so sorry!!!

1 Like

I washed Spencer and wondered why he had a head, 1 arm and 3 legs one of which was orange. Oh Ana! I found his other arm uneer the couch but that freaked me out.

1 Like

Oh no, I doubt it was anything you did. I think I was just being my normal air headed self! Apparently I need to buy kits one ar a time. :rofl:

1 Like

Working on Ellenie, and all I see is my precious grandson Achilles when he was a tiny baby. I’ve about decided Achilles is just a living doll. So many kits look very similar to him. :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Finished this chunk yesterday

27 Likes

What a cutie!!!..Im always tempted to get the awake Landon, your version temps me even more…I just wish they would have changed the mouth.

3 Likes

Thank you! He is definately a little grumpy looking and that has always made me steer clear but I’m really happy with the way he turned out. You should get one. :wink:

2 Likes

Ill think on it :wink: . I just bought my 3rd April kit, just got number one in the mail today (Europe did not get the kits until recently) and I am afraid they will be sold out. I have that will be a custom so I just panicked all the sudden and needed another one LOL. She’s just too cute!
I love the pic of your Landon with the pacifier…see, its his mouth that throws me off.

2 Likes

I saw him on Facebook…just beautiful!

1 Like

custom boy , Jesse Charles was Julia by Jannie de Lange, going home to his Mommy

20 Likes

Thank you!

Re-doing Santiago :heartpulse:

10 Likes

More Santi!

12 Likes

Favorite Landon!

1 Like

Thank you!

Working on Brooklyn .I still have a lot to do but couldn’t resist taking a picture

22 Likes

21 Likes

He’s so sweet!