Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Wow looks really nice, how about a front view??

Not only are your toddlers always so beautiful but I love the way you dress them. The outfits you pick are just perfect for each one you do.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

I stopped drawing maps and now root freehand, sometimes they donā€™t always turn out the way I wanted them to but I like the way my last two (Zuri and Chase) turned out. I just start at the back and angle until I get to ear level and then I do the sides and start coming up there until I hit the top of the head and then I start at the front of the head and keep angling all four sides together.
I really want to learn to paint hair but Ive been too busy recently to practice, its my mission for this week since I have to wait for my varnish to get here. I am going to start painting Ramsey as well, Im excited to start him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! here he is!

24 Likes

Super amazing job!!

Perfect!

I fixed up Chaseā€™s hair and eyelashes this morning, he had a few too many hairs here and there on the top of his head. I canā€™t wait to assemble himā€¦I swear Ill stop posting pics of his head after this LOL. Im excited about my newer babies, especially him and I love my Joe, who has more interest since I also dressed him as a girl :).

22 Likes

Thank you @RebornsbyZebra

1 Like

Chase looks amazing!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
I just realised his lips look really red in that pictureā€¦given time I can find 20 things wrong with all my babies, it drives my husband mad :wink:

1 Like

This look is adorable! I would keep her eyes like this.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m always stripping my kits. I demand perfection but Iā€™m starting out as a newb.

1 Like

Wow, really nice!! Love the skin tone with the darker hair. Eyebrows are nice and thick!! Thanks!

He looks so lifelike wow!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
Im so happy with himā€¦just like Joe, I feel like he painted himself :wink:

1 Like

All my babies seem to end up with monstrous hairy eyebrows. Maybe it will look a little better when she has some hair :confused:

17 Likes

Wow. Simply perfect.

1 Like

Thats fantastic! Whose hair is that and what color?

Those are great especially for the complexion. If you could see what some of my kids were born with you would think you need to add more lol.

1 Like