Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finished painting and sealed this dude. I cant believe I have to let him go… I’m in love. Just rooting left to go.

20 Likes

What a sweet baby!! I love her. :heart_eyes:

I’m a natural blonde. My hair has all kinds of shades in it, ranging from very light to very dark.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks. I also noticed, this hair is thinner than the human hair I used on my ethnics baby.

I love these twins! Where do you find your gorgeous baby clothes?

1 Like

Finally finished my first reborn Landin Awake. I was too afraid to root him, I am trying to get a head to practice on first. This one is for my grandaughter Savannah. She has been waiting patiently

24 Likes

He looks adorable just as he is leave him bald !

2 Likes

Great job -I know she will love it !

2 Likes

Hold the hair at an angle between 2 fingers and cut the length you want.

6 Likes

I think he looks cute the way he is. Maybe you could paint a little hair on him lightly.

1 Like

Thank you all for your vote of condidence. I am so glad I can come to this forum and get all the help I need to make my reborns. You ladies have helped with your tips more than you know. I just started a premie kit “Megan” I think I may try to root her since her head is so tiny and see how that goes.

2 Likes

He is adorable!

1 Like

Sorry for the nighttime pictures but I had a really rough day today, very worried about one of my older daughters so I needed to show off my Chase…It might sound strange but it helps me feel a little better.
I tried something new that I learned from Melissa George…I made his feet and hands subtly purple…do you guys think it looks alright? Im pretty happy with him in general, he was a dream to paint…Tink is more of a challenge but she is looking good as well…if I do say so myself :wink:

32 Likes

I think he looks amazing!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

This is my latest baby, Wee Mouse. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Latest competed is Lillebror (pictures were on a rainy day :confused: )

33 Likes

Omg Hennie he’s soooo great! Awesome job!

1 Like

Love it! Just in case, if that’s ghsp in the little plastic containers, they’ll eat through it. Idk what you’re using, but just in case. He looks crazy awesome!!

1 Like