Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

He is GORGEOUS :heart_eyes:!!! I know his new mommy must be over the moon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love Love Love her :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Pia, beautiful artistry on this sweet girl!! I seriously can’t get enough of her :revolving_hearts::gift_heart::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I had the same problem with my Liam kit. My premixed paints look to have tiny pigments of speckles in my Genesis paint and no matter how many times I tried to mix it up it wouldnt go away so that transferred on my doll. I wish the paint wasn’t like that. Because my doll kit would have turned out real good. I don’t know why it does that but Hope this helps

asi quedo kenzie, me resulto muy grande, pero quede conforme

25 Likes

Work in progress :blush:

25 Likes

@pia simply breathtaking , your work is incredible .

2 Likes

Gorgeous hair!

1 Like

What a cutie!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dear Ladies. My works : Shyan’s, Kyra’s, Fey Yen’s, Dominick’s, Saskia’s, all are biracial colored.

24 Likes

WIP of April! She is such a sweet sculpt!

31 Likes

thats gorgeous, love the painted hair well done

1 Like

She is beautiful! Can wait until I get my😍

That’s a lot of babies!

She looks great so far…you are so lucky to have her already. We get kits later in Europe so I haven’t even been asked for final payment yet!

1 Like

So cute! Is that ghsp?

1 Like

Cute :blush:
You must buy your sculpts in sets of 3. I feel like they all need to be in a Double Mint Gum commercial :wink:

Do you sell your dolls or just paint and collect? If you don’t sell, you must have a houseful of dolls. :open_mouth:

@10ta03la you look like you have so much fun painting. My favorite is Saskia!

2 Likes