Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

wow, beautiful! I would love to learn how to make these.

thank you so very much!! <3

thank you I always work like this, no matter what job I have :slight_smile:

Her hair looks so choppy :frowning:
I wish I knew how to cut hair!

10 Likes

molly lista

15 Likes

There are some great videos on youtube about how to cut reborn hair.

1 Like

Almost finished. I just have to fix a little spot on his leg. I was getting ready to assemble him and found out somehow his leg got a green ink mark on it. Sure hope I can fix it. :grimacing:

29 Likes

He’s adorable and the little bear had is really cute. Isn’t that crazy how you look them over and over and then later you find something you missed? Makes me crazy!! Hope it comes off or you can hide it.

Thank you. The cute little bear hat came from @PutABonnetOnIt. As for overlooking…that wasn’t the case at all. His limbs were perfect. But his leg got sat on a ziploc bag that had green sharpie writing on it. :persevere:

1 Like

Oh no, sharpie is bad but Im sure you will think of some way to fix it. Im always missing something that I find later. Its probably because my eyes get worse the longer I stare at something…both of my autoimmune diseases affect my eyes…I was hoping someone else had the same problem so I could feel more normal LOL…sorry, I’m just kidding, I have to laugh, its how I deal :wink:

My eyes get worse every year. I’m near sighted. I used to wear contacts. But magically at 45 years old I could no longer see up close with my contacts in. Now I mainly wear glasses. If I take my glasses of, my close up vision is amazing now. I miss my contacts, but they aren’t worth the vision problems. :wink:

3 Likes

I hear that! I wear glasses as well, Im nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other, they had fun trying to get the my lenses right LOL. I think I need to use my magnifying head gear more when Im looking over my babies :wink:

Put pimple cream on the spot for a day. You will be surprised how well it works without messing up your paint.

2 Likes

She is so sweet!

1 Like

Is that a girl Joseph? It’s making me want to make a girl Joseph as biracial or AA!

1 Like

Well done, that’s amazing for your first

1 Like

Works in progress at the moment on Lavender and Brooklyn 2
just the top of her head to go and lashes

half way through painting Brooklyn

23 Likes

I am also working on a Lavender and I just can’t seem to love that face, but you’ve made her so cute! I’m hoping that mine will just hit that magic layer where she comes to life and becomes as adorable as I know she can be.

2 Likes

it’s probably as she’s pulling a screwed up face a bit, but her side profile is lovely

1 Like

Baby Brookie going to sleep :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

33 Likes