Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finally finished this little dude. Hes coming with me to visit my grandmother who just got out of the ICU. Shes always been a huge advocate of my art. So glad shes better :slight_smile: I’d like any feed back on hair, I like to root but still fight with each head for weeks.

13 Likes

Realborn Jade All done!! Not sure how I feel with “her” as a girl!!

40 Likes

She’s amazing. She doesn’t look like a dainty little girl. But not all girls are dainty. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst & @Katinafleming

2 Likes

I’m tryin* to achieve hair like this for my Jade. I have platinum blonde, straight hair ordered. It always seems like I root too thickly

1 Like

Love it! Looks great

1 Like

This is alpaca… it’s the straightest hair I’ve ever used!

WIP Lil Darlings BLONDES , ready made toddlers, will be for sale (Boelle is now sold)

34 Likes

You are an amazing artist you babies are jaw dropping gorgeous!

2 Likes

Awesome job! So many large heads rooted! :wink:
You must root fast. I would take a year for all that hair lol

2 Likes

Quickly finished Freya so I could take her on a trip with me! A few things I need to fix on her when we get home but I love her :heart:

24 Likes

You are really cranking out the toddler kits and they are all amazing! I really love the darker blonde on the left with the side glancing eyes. Soooo stinking cute!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

21 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you Lynn, I’m definitely keeping her in our family! Thank you for your kind words, I’m super excited!

Awww thank you!! They are very happy with their new “little sister” :two_hearts:

Wow, she’s so beautiful! Those skin tones and that hair!

3 Likes

She looks great, very realistic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please forgive the horrible lamp lighting.

18 Likes