Just beautiful! I wish you would make a tutorial :slight_smile:

4 Likes

and then there were two… TWINS :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart: Working on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She is beautiful!!

1 Like

She’s so realistic and beautifully painted. What paint do you use? Please finish your tutorial. You make very realistic AA babies. So juicy looking!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I use GHSP & powders :blush:

1 Like

I’m switching to ghsp once I finish my Winsor and Newton acrylics. They’re too intense. Even with a primer layer, I had bleeding through this last painting I stripped. I’m wondering if have to make super thin layers because it dries darker than it goes on. And do 2 or more primer layers. Do you use a specific technique you don’t mind sharing? I understand if you’d rather not.

What do you put over powders to get it from coming off?

Can anyone tell me what this doll is missing or needs? I have no clue as to what to do next, I’m in the process of blushing does she look okay or is she still too pale? I used flesh 07 to help with the paleness and I did a yellow wash all to warm up the skin tone. I did three layers of translucent moddling but you can hardly see it. This is my first caucasian baby and I want to get it right. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

9 Likes

I would do more mottling, and some warm washes. Possibly burnt umber or a yellow ochre wash… She looks good so far though!

3 Likes

I have a couple LLE kits that I refuse to touch until I have your tutorial.

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see her finished! I just posted the only one I have left in my nursery for sale, so I can’t wait to paint another haha

2 Likes

I have have a blending technique that I shared on the forum a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

I do powders very last. I seal with RebornFX spray then Genesis Varnish.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/special-moments-reborn-nursery-mini-tutorial-ethnic-aa-reborns-blending-maintaining-even-smooth-tones/67149

11 Likes

thank you :grinning:

2 Likes