Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

necesito consejo. este bebe fue hecho para un clienta, ellas es muy detallista, y no me dan ganas de concretar

la venta. este que les muestro es el bebe que hice para ella, mi tercer version de gabriel.
a uds que les parece?

She is gorgeous. Love her hair! I’ve come a long way at rooting but still can’t get those little front hairs right. Love it.

Thank you so much for sharing : )

Thank you! Only rooted or painted hair babies have eyelashes, unless requested by the buyer. :slight_smile: She’s completely bald!

Beautiful!!

I’m liking my creases better. I’m using the Secrist sweetheart premixed blush colour, and doing it more gradually.

Finally finished Junebugs hair… just need to seal and photo shoot :slight_smile: shes getting some pro shots by my brother tonight lol.

Hes really cute!

Beautiful! Your mom will love her!

Wow he is coming along beautifully

Her hair looks awesome! Can’t wait to see her pics!

You seriously need to do a tutorial! That looks amazing!

WIP Ready made toddlers
Channelle by Jannie de Lange boy

Mila by Eva W. girl

Started on Clyde’s hair. Switched him to a girl for awhile. I can never decide on gender haha.

sweet girl.

Beautiful girlie!

Thank you @GrammysReborns and @Mommarobin :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Ugrrrghhhhahhh! Eyebrows are the worst! I’ve wiped this kids off 5 times… can’t get the lines thinner… keep getting one miserable hair… can I just say he has alopecia and leave him without?!

Good… or bad as it’s going to get bahaha!

Finished June and Lavender