Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finished this boys hair.

Best hair :1st_place_medal:!

awww thank you! You are going to make me cry, lol and I don’t cry!!!

Cry… you rocked it!!! Who taught you to root like that??? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

lol, no idea! I just do it. I don’t even really make a patter just the basic outline around the head and maybe a circle where the circle goes! lol I just sit ad sew!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well… let me tell you sister! You are awesome!!! Amazing !

Thank you!!! We can be amazing together!!!

love the soft coloring.beautiful!

Horrible lighting because it’s getting dark outside, but here’s my Libby so far. :slight_smile:

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

His complexion is awesome too! Beautiful hair!

Thank you!

This baby sold within hours of posting. Waiting for BB to restock and hoping that they produce more of these bigger kits. :blush:

Kami!! (NOT THE BEST QUALITY)

Congrats on the sale!!! That is a beautiful baby! :heart_eyes:

Thank you. :grin:

5 I haven’t posted for sale yet (my least favorite part). Everyone is a cuddle baby except for Kimberly.

An opened eye one would be good…it would look more natural holding on your hip. He’s an armload, to say the least, to hold the way one would a sleeping baby.

@DollyPardon Omigosh!!! I didn’t see her before, she’s adorbs!!

Thanks, @Simone! I switched to the $5 membership, so none of my babies are seen anymore until they sell. :joy: