Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

WIP ready mades girl toddlers (heads propped on paper towels :slight_smile:

Leontyne Zweers, sold
Arianna, will be available
Julia, sold

26 Likes

Beautiful!

Love the curls!

Your toddlers are always so beautiful. Do you root them with human hair?

1 Like

I lashes done will be assembling her tonight.

27 Likes

Just finished assembling Tracy and getting her dressed. Here’s a quick shot.

34 Likes

Sweet little Rosa is ready for lashes and assembly. :heart:

21 Likes

22 Likes

Super cute, @Mommarobin.

Awesome hair painting, @quiltsabunch. Looks great!

He is a sweetie !

My cosmetic sponge, the white ones, seems to be decintagrating as I use it . May I ask what kind of sponges are you using

1 Like

I currently have some that I would describe as doing the same thing. I don’t remember where they came from because I have 5 different kinds right now. They are really soft and fluffy. Total crap for reborning. They kind of wear off in the middle and get a hole while the pieces end up on my baby. I got some good ones from Walmart, their brand.

1 Like

That’s the cutest little Byron!! I love his hair. How long did it take to root his little head?

thank you, most have human hair, but some have mohair. I am the .000005 % of people who love to root hair LOL
here is a WIP Elora with ringlet mohair

23 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

Not much more than an hour :slight_smile:

Yes! Of course I will help in anyway I can. I’m so sorry it took me so long to respond…this thread is Huge lol.
Do you mean they are swelling? I love those Just for washes and pouncing the washes, but I use the dollar tree and walmart sponges for mottling. Please let me know if you need any more help. pm me so I can find the message easier lol

My 4 yr old granddaughter has brown hair in ringlets. Your toddlers are breathtaking!! sigh lol

1 Like

I’m still looking for my love of rooting, @NancyW. Can’t seem to find it yet. :joy: I am trying with human hair and it is a royal pain. I got frustrated and put it to the side.

2 Likes

it honestly relaxes me, I think the repetitive movement, like people talk about knitting? (I can’t knit) but have friends tell me that

1 Like