Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Looking fantastic!

Gorgeous rooting!

I feel like I accomplished a lot with this head of hair. I wanted barely there thin hair. It was very hard but I’m overall happy with the result.

17 Likes

Priscilla

More pictures:

19 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I have Golden paints- but have not used them much. You may convinced me to get them back out. Of course, I also bought a bunch of GHSP so I have lots of learning to do.

Finally forced myself to do a little more to Liam. Very overcast day so the kitchen light will have to do. Never again will I buy a kit solely because it’s on sale :expressionless:

15 Likes

My words exactly !!

1 Like

Rooting rooting…I love when it gets to the little old man phase :joy:

25 Likes

Yeah you are at the finish line by then :wink:

1 Like

@jennyk oh tell me about it I started with SCN paints then Miracle Blend then Jo Sonja paints lol eventually I couldn’t stand the dirt and dust and lack of being able to correct my mistakes so at Xmas I bought Genesis I adored the result but I only used a heat gun as scared of baking around my toddler .
Along came MG on Patreon and I just had to buy the paints :face_with_hand_over_mouth:I am now persevering with Golden but I have had to get used to them.
Let me know how you get on with them in the future hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Lol. I bought 2 Liams when he was on sale. i made one for a little girl. The other one will probably just sit in the bin forever. I have no desire to paint another one. :grimacing:

My 6th head I’ve rooted and my best swirl yet!

26 Likes

I ve been working on him too :confused: having a hard time getting the paint to take on his face lol -but I think he is a cute size - yours is looking good !

1 Like

Beautifully done! What kit?

1 Like

Thank you!

Have you noticed that his ears, hands and feet take blue VERY easily but refuse to take red? Everything in between seems to be taking colors evenly, but those three areas are killing me!

1 Like

Thank you!! This one is Max:)

1 Like

Thanks!

I adore your Landon, great job!!

1 Like

Wow, you started only yesterday! Are you using air dry?

Gorgeous!! :heart:

1 Like

I will share my results. I have a few to finish up and then the experimenting can begin :wink:

2 Likes