Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She’s beautiful!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @ellakabella, @Sophiasdolls, @pipgirl_el . I was looking at pictures of Turkish babies and got inspired for this one, so hopefully she’s a little different. :blush:

1 Like

My Kai did the same thing on the big toe on one foot.

Oh my :heart_eyes: !! I need to be a fly on the wall in your studio to observe lol

1 Like

Yay! Rooting finished at last, now just the little matter of eyelashes and putting her together together.

28 Likes

I think he’s cute :slight_smile: His colouring looks great!

1 Like

Wow she is breathtaking amazing job .

1 Like

He is gorgeous how do you get such a beautiful warm natural coloring?

1 Like

Aww thank you :blush: I have no idea how I got the colouring on this baby, it seemed to take a lot of layers to come to life, more than usual.I think I finished with a mint green wash and a burnt umber wash though.

1 Like

Sorry ya’ll one more. :grin: I think I really need to make one for myself.

34 Likes

Cutest Girl so far!

1 Like

Thank you and welcome back, @jlesser. I’m waiting for pictures from you and an update on your babies. Hope you sold every last one of them!:grin:

1 Like

Thanks!
I sold 13 of 17 :slight_smile: And posted some pics on Jeepers ROSE pic post :wink:

4 Likes

I really think you need to make one for yourself too! :wink:

1 Like

She’s so cute…I love those feet!!!

1 Like

So cute! Love your baby girl and her bunny ears.

I bought baby headbands off Etsy and threw them away thinking it was just the box, so I made a bunch myself- might make me one for Halloween. I was so mad at myself and tore the house up looking for the package not wanting to admit that I did something so stupid. I will never clean house on trash day again!

2 Likes

This sounds exactly like something I would do. Great reason not to clean, right? :grin:

This headband I made for my daughter, but went a bit overboard. It’s too big and heavy for her to wear, so I guess it will be a photo prop. I also made another one by using a cake topper- just cut the prong part off. That one turned out cute. I burnt my finger I don’t know how many times on hot glue, but will probably make more in the near future. :blush:

1 Like

Realborn Leif still work in progress, but just his hair and lashes needed. Just love this gangly wee man

18 Likes

Little more hair, but by bit. Shes got a right and left temple, and back hair line and outlined crown :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’m working on hair as well.

1 Like