Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

15 Likes

Fabulous job!

1 Like

I just realized that my Jonas has the wrong limbs…I had bought this kit from someone selling a bunch of kits. When I looked at the website, the limbs look different :frowning:

Working on Leif! He’s really growing on me. He’s also my practice baby for all kinds of new techniques. My first experience with pan pastels and I absolutely love them!

26 Likes

He is so stinking cute, you are making him grow on me too. Keep up the beautiful work he’s going to be awesome

1 Like

I’ve gotta check into the pastels. I think they’d be great, especially for shading
Leif looks so sweet!

2 Likes

I’m working on Dominic now and I’m so in love with this sculpt! I think he’s just got the sweetest face.

18 Likes

Actual footage of me working on Realborn Dominic image

15 Likes

I know right, I cannot wait to paint him again, may be the first one I keep of my own work

1 Like

I loved everything about working on my Dominic. He is the perfect baby in my opinion. And mine practically painted itself. :heart:

3 Likes

Junebug’s getting some hair.

16 Likes

Joseph is finished :heart:

19 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes

thank you, I love this kit

Oh wow, I never really liked him until now…he looks so sweet!
I love pan pastels as well, don’t know what Id do without them now.

2 Likes

She’s beautiful!! I love her little face. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Kai guy has brows and nails. He will get varnished tonight. His brows are in rough shape because I’m awful at doing brows. Caution, very pic heavy, sorry!!!

I had 2 issues with his kit. The first was immediately obvious when I opened the kit: he had been marked by an ink pen. I was too lazy to send the leg back for a replacement or even do the acne spot treatment, so I turned it into a scratch:

The second did not become obvious until a few layers of paint in. For some reason, the paint on the toes of his left foot took paint really oddly. The surface is not rough, I didn’t change anything about my paints or how I painted the kit, so I dont know what happened. He’s gonna have to be a sock baby, but he’s mine so it’s ok.

I’m wondering if varnish and another blush layer will help, but if not, I can call it an odd birthmark??? It’s on his foot a bit too. I think it looks a lot like freckles.

16 Likes

Ready for glossing and hair/eyebrows/eyelashes

24 Likes

:kissing_heart:

One of about 8,000 dolls I have in the works…Mary Auer. It’s taken me about 2 months to finally get her to start looking like a baby girl instead of a grown man. She still needs lots of details. But I finally see an end in sight. (bad lighting. But I just wanted to see how she looks out together.) :wink:

26 Likes