Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

He’s beautiful! Just beautiful.

1 Like

Yes, my babies have quite the wardrobe. Between my daughter and I, we leave with loads of clothing. The only thing I don’t care for about this outfit is that it needs full limbs not to look hokey. With realborns though, I suppose its no longer an issue. Ana will not be a keeper though. Eventually I’ll find a full limbed keeper. Lol

Beautiful!

1 Like

Does she take paint well? I am going to be making one of her kit and was just curious

I just finished a Realborn Dominic Asleep too as a AA baby. I think he really works best with that skin tone in my opinion

1 Like

Mine soaked paint in but she was good after the first couple layers!

gracias!!!

Okay! she sounds reasonable to paint then!

1 Like

I did learn some new techniques. Mostly what I needed help with was making the front of my hair have the thinner look. I haven’t really started rooting that yet so I’m not sure exactly how it’s going to go once I’m on my own. I will post again when I’m finished of course. I would say the class was worth it even if you don’t learn anything it’s just fun to be there with everyone else. I’m sure someone who is really experienced with rooting would still come away having learned something.

6 Likes

I am working on mister Kai by Nicole Russell and he has been a dream so far! He is ready for final details, brows, varnish, and hair.

34 Likes

That’s part of where I am. I am a thick rooter.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. :0)

1 Like

He looks awes9me!

1 Like

I’ve been contemplating this kit as my first non-BB purchase - I hope you’ll keep the updates coming!

1 Like

almost finished, Elora by Jannie de Lange (sold, just sharing)

26 Likes

She’s a cutie! She reminds me of the original Gerber baby but a little older perhaps.

1 Like

Little Blaze now has eyes!

20 Likes

WIP on my 2nd Realborn June

26 Likes

He is not going anywhere. :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

This was before eyelashes and his sex change :joy:

Now she is Lucy

24 Likes

3 Months Joseph so far :heart: One picture is with a ring lite and the other is the lighting from my room. I’ll take pictures with the sunlight once I’m finished, but tonight I’m just excited about his face being done :slight_smile:

15 Likes