Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Love blonde Tink, also! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much.

Wow thanks, something like that has never crossed my mind. I never even thought someone would think my hair was nice enough to want to have it painted on their babies.

3 Likes

Working on rooting this one. I wish it didnā€™t take me so long to root.

21 Likes

@Tashaj so cute!! What sculpt is that?

1 Like

Noa legler, lovely to paint but tough to root :joy: thank you

2 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

I think I may need TInk, lol!

1 Like

I know the feeling, Iā€™m rooting Saskia, and I still have the back of her head to finishā€¦ everytime I think Iā€™m getting closer I find a little spot that needs a touch up! Feels like its taking forEVER!

2 Likes

Never enough she is just too sweet

Adorable!

1 Like

Baby Kate ā€¦still need hair rooted and glossing lips. Really wish I didnā€™t do the milk spots They donā€™t look right to me, and I donā€™t know how to get rid of them now :frowning:

13 Likes

Maybe they would look better if you did more that were really tiny so the big ones didnā€™t look so far apart?image

15 Likes

So, add a bunch more tiny ones? Should I go lighter colour or more fleshly colour?

I really like this kit, sheā€™s so cute. Giving her some hair now and I even managed some half way decent eyebrows on her. Me and my night time pictures LOL

14 Likes

Sweet smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s so cuteā€¦I think I want another kit, she was fun to paint :wink:

Here is another good example of milk spots. My favorite little guy, my grandson Achilles. He was about 24 hours old hereā€¦

16 Likes

So sweet! Thanks for posting the picā€¦I think Iā€™ve done the milk spots wrong, but canā€™t change it now. Oh well, Iā€™ll know for next time

2 Likes