Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She is adorable, I want All of your babies! Love Love Love them!!

1 Like

Finished his hair about ready to finish him up this is my very last realborn I had in my shrunken stash .

22 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

Thanks !

Thank you!! I’m not sure if I should get “first” credit though, since I did have to strip my last attempt :blush:

Starting rooting Saskia today. I forgot how tedious it is! Question though, how can I define the crown more? Any tips? Also pictured is the photos I’m loosely following.

Thanks in advance for any help! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah born today Clyde finally the last realborn in my stash pictures are not great this evening but oh well too tired to try after the first 30 :smile:

12 Likes

Going off of what I did today I think I may be done with the basic skin tone? I still need to do hand and feet detailing, ankle/wrist/elbow/knee blushing, and some inner nostril, ear and mouth shading - but after that I think one more wash and I’ll be ready for glossing/varnishing and assembly!
One day maybe my phone camera will cooperate with me :confused:

20 Likes

This is the map I like to follow for the crown only. Gives a very nice defined swirl.

26 Likes

What type of hair did you use? I love it, it is so pretty. I need this hair. :pensive:

2 Likes

Great job - he s going to be beautiful!

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome and you’re lucky. I have blistered acrylic eyes before.

1 Like

Thank you. This is hair from SilkEffex

1 Like

@ledzepgrl23 adorable :heart:

1 Like

Oh yeah, perfect newborn skin…beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you

This is my latest baby:)

33 Likes

Simply precious !!

1 Like

@Babies Oh my goodness, I love her, she looks like one of my sisters. What sculpt is she?

1 Like

Thank you! She is the Thomas Awake kit:)

1 Like