25 Likes

Really could go either way

1 Like

thank you, go for it!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You always have amazing babies!!

1 Like

So beautiful !!!

As usual such beautiful toddlers. They are adorable. I have decided that you must paint and root 24 hours a day.

4 Likes

Working on this lady. Her vinyl needed some serious neutralizing and I just realized I’ve been painting her green while listen to the Wicked soundtrack, haha.

11 Likes

I am liking her as a boy too!!!

2 Likes

So cute!!

Adorable, @anon37106488! So unique.

1 Like

His new mommy want “her” as boy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She made a great choice!!!

1 Like

Like a froggy, ferny cabbage!:laughing:

1 Like

Hurrying up finishing this one!

13 Likes

ana como niño

23 Likes

Gorgeous baby. The hair is amazing!!!

1 Like

Working on Chanel’s hair, still have some highlighting to do, but it’s coming along. I don’t really care for her face, seems too doll like to me so I hope it can pass for a baby when she’s finished.

24 Likes

First of all…I apologise for the lighting, its terrible but I wanted to show what Ive been doing, and Ive been busy all day so thought to take pics in the evening. Two of them are finished aside from pacifier magnets and, of course, I need to put them together. Little Kaelin is going to have her hair applied “Glued down” because I don’t really care for the hair I used so Im just going to cut it shorter and then put the medium on. A couple of these babies I painted months ago and Ive been sprucing them up. My Saskia, Ashley, Summer Rain and Xander were partially finished so I used mainly Golden paints and Panpastels. I love my Panpastels btw. I have June ready for paint in the background. I took a closer pic of my Saskia, sorry about that as well, my cell phone takes bad pictures. I need to use my digital camera but we can’t find the charging cord LOL.
I am posting a pic of the back of Saskia’s head, I just started rooting her so she’s in the “little old man” stage :wink:
Also posting a pic of my Summer Rain next to her limbs…I made my first “boo boo” (scratch)…what do you guys think?
Also, I will fix her nose :wink:

![myfirstscratch|281x500]

24 Likes

Working on Charles for my personal collection! I love this kit so much!

33 Likes

Beautiful :sparkling_heart: