Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

:wink: good one I would have to go out and buy one of those none to spare lol the real poop on this is we bought toilet to install and through our own fault it got the bowl cracked and the tank chipped sooo brand new needed to use it for something lol.

Great idea ! We see some of those car bed with flowers here, especially on cars dealers !

1 Like

She’s sweet! Great job

Playing with my new coastal scents powders, like it so far.
It’s too warm and humidity too high to paint or root…

20 Likes

Love the toilet planter, when I was a kid we had a neighbour who did that :wink:

1 Like

You know I saw a twin or full size metal one painted and used for the outer parts of a flower bed on line someplace it looked pretty unique too .
My bed was another idea of what to do with outgrown things and that one came to mind I really like it .

2 Likes

Aha so I am not the only one lol Thanks I think it has a certain fun aspect .

2 Likes

I am absolutelyin love with Madison!! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Realborn June!! I just love this her!! Definitely one of my favs,

32 Likes

Love her, @specialmoments!!

Let’s see more pics!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Better lighting. My camera does weird things with light backgrounds.

33 Likes

Stunning Baby!!

1 Like

Just finished this baby. He is for sale!

18 Likes

Oh this baby is so cute. I love everything about her… And your photography is on point. What camera are you using? I seriously need to up my game and get a one. Cell phone pics just aren’t cutting it anymore.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I use a Canon Powershot SX720 HS

2 Likes

I’m looking at it now… My only hesitation in this is that I don’t know how to use these fancy cameras. Sigh. Guess I need to learn.

2 Likes

I’m working on an ethnic June as well! I love that little open hand :revolving_hearts: She’s beautiful!

3 Likes

Also, she seems to take the paint really well. I’m working on a kyrie at the same time and she doesn’t seem to paint as easily.

3 Likes

It’s a point and shoot not difficult to use. It has a lot of different settings but I just use the auto focus or auto adjust. It does all the work and adjust on it’s own lol I got a refurbished one so it was cheaper. I did a lot of research these were on the list for best point and shoot cameras. There is a newer model 730

4 Likes

Thank you! AND she does. I was amazed.

1 Like