Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thanks I thought it would be fun to try I had no idea how they were being done so I just winged it I wrote my third try down so I could go from there if I wanted lol .
Which one do you think looks better ?

1 Like

I searched the forum because I thought someone had shared what they did. Here is what Evon shared:

Her method is:
In previous listings, I have had many inquiries as to how I create the “3-D Ultrasound” images.
I use the Photobucket editor and create this effect in the following order…
(1) Invert (2) Old Photo (3) Bronze

2 Likes

Thanks it is kind of fun to mess around with it I don’t do photo bucket but I have a photo creation program I like to mess with so I just winged it with that .
Here is my Laila I just finished like I said just for fun lol

Most sonograms you cant tell which end is up .

11 Likes

Boy it really was hard to choose, The 1st one by a hair. I do really like the second one if it was as bright as the first may be my fave…

1 Like

Nice idea

1 Like

Thanks something to do lol

1 Like

Thanks but not really my idea just my version of an idea floating around on the internet :smile:

1 Like

More work on this baby. :heartpulse:

17 Likes

Just finished Dominic asleep! I’m in love :heart_eyes:

35 Likes

He looks absolutely real great job! Dominic is my favorite kit!

Painted some darker shading on Presley just now.

15 Likes

His hair and skin tone look awesome! He’s gonna be so precious!

WAs that to me? I wish I knew when I started what I know now. I messed up his hands and feet. But, it’s a learning process. I feel like I could do another African American baby a lot better next time. Oh and his lips, too. But, ya live ya learn! :heartpulse::heartpulse::raised_hands:t5:

14 Likes

Yeah, it was :slight_smile: Presley makes a gorgeous AA baby! He’s really good, considering you’re not super experienced with darker tones. I still struggle with ethnic babies sometimes, but I’ve come a long way since my first. Let me see if I can dig up some pics from like 4 years ago lol
First attempt:

Second attempt:

Most recent:
He looks a bit dusty and his eyebrows suck lol but he’s a booboo baby

16 Likes

Logan as a girl…still deciding on hair.

22 Likes

What I am working on Start out with this it has nothing to do with dolls but rebirth of another item lol and for those with a sense of humor and into recycling hope you get a good laugh this I call my potted plants .
And yes it is totally clean :smile: I also have a toddler potted car bed filled with cucumbers this year see how that works need to remember to have the bed wetted for cucumbers lol .

Varoom ------

22 Likes

Custom order, Mei Lin by Jannie de Lange twins, going home to Mommy

27 Likes

That is something there, @LillyBellesBabies. Definitely original. :joy::joy::joy:

Beautiful babies, @NancyW!!! You are giving me an itch to paint a toddler.

1 Like

Sure enough see it had you laughing @DollyPardon lol everyone I have shown it to so far get the pun lol however it is placed on my property in a discreet area only open to invited guests :smile:
Wouldn’t want to upset any genteel people with my humor

1 Like

I was going to ask what your neighbors thought of that. You should keep a plunger nearby for decoration. :joy:

2 Likes