Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

How much hair did you use on him? And where did you get it? I have to root my Liam, but just waiting for money cause human hair is expensive and his head is huge so I want to be sure I have enough lol

@jenn1 who is that?

You all need to do what I do. I asked my beautician to save any hair that she cuts off of children.I took her a pack of coated elastic bands and she puts them in ponytails and puts it in the plastic bags that I took her also. She has also sent me many customers because she tells the parents about my reborn babies. I have even done babies for people using their child’s hair.

@Anne the first baby is realborn ana, second is LTR Dominic

@jenn1, this baby is amazing !!! I Love you subtle lip color and cheeks. Did you mix it yourself or buy a premixed. The hair is gorgeous too, is it mohair? Beautiful job !!!

@aclovly Thank you so much. I create all my colors from scratch when I can for skin tones, and lips I make from blue based reds, a little umber and some blue or purple washes. Same with blush, but I add no browns to that.
Her hair is virgin remey human spirals.

WELLLLLL I’ve got Pneumonia in both lungs & the medicine made me VERY ill. But sharing this adorable photo. Really trying to work on my photography lol

Oh no!! Get well soon, @specialmoments!!! Beautiful baby, as usual. :slight_smile:

Cierra, please rest and take care of yourself so you can get better…stunningly beautiful baby as always :blue_heart:

Take care of yourself, and your baby is beautiful as usual !!!

Beautiful ! Take good care of yourself and get better soon .

Thank you everyone!!

@jenn1 they are both adorable. I need Dominic, lol!

You’ve done wonders with this kit!!!

Oh no! @specialmoments get well soon!! :bouquet:

I bought a extention package at beautysuply close to my house. It cause me $22. Ibough curly 10" broun hair. I have used only a little. I think i can make 1 more babies with the hair i have left.

@Anne I believe you can still buy Dominic kit. :blue_heart:

Thank you​:blue_heart::blue_heart:

Dominic asleep is on sale for half price right now. :grinning:

This baby is absolutely stunning!!! :heart_eyes: