Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Tink by Bonnie Brown WIP. Need to finish nails. I think I’m going to root this one!

34 Likes

I have so many heads to root :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

I feel your pain…I have several that have been waiting for hair for months, I like painting far better than rooting!

3 Likes

I wish I could paint hair! I’m sure I also would like it so much more

2 Likes

Me too, I did ok with prisma but I tried to make texture in the medium I used to cover the head and it just looks like scratches so Im donating that baby to an elderly woman who my Aide also looks after. I have to keep practicing painting, who knows, maybe Ill get better at it LOL

I can finally share pictures!!! This is my most recent baby girl all finished. Just a quick shot taken at my workplace. Meet Scarlett Rae:

28 Likes

Everything gets better with practice! Some things just take longer to get good at…
Finally getting the hang of rooting here even though it still looks not ideal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kameko is getting there…

I think I’m going to root him/her with black alpaca?

27 Likes

I used to draw maps for rooting and it never came out right so I just tried doing it freehand and now my babies are coming out looking far better. I guess some things work for some people and not for others. Its just a matter of finding what works for you.

2 Likes

!

18 Likes

ya terminada.

24 Likes

Muy linda!!! :smile:

1 Like

Very cute, adorable outfit too!!

still working on Realborn June and Mary Auer

17 Likes

Still working on this little man.

Pictures taken outside and under daylight bulbs. How does he look? Honest feedback more than appreciated!

18 Likes

WIP Realborn Madison :heart:

22 Likes

Your skin tones are gorgeous!

WIP Lena Boy

22 Likes

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! @NancyW

Every time I see your Mary, I have to stop and look again. She is SO real looking!

1 Like