Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Working on my first reborn. Still need to complete the lips, eyebrows, eyelashes, and root the hair.

31 Likes

Realborn Zuri! This one is a cuddle baby. My camera was out of focus or something perhaps was on the lens so this is one that came out okay. SO in love with this baby. Photos don’t just him justice.

36 Likes

He is Stunning, I love him!

3 Likes

VERY nice, Janaya.

Thank you!

She’s beautiful!!

Ana just got one of her last flesh washes. I’m seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel lol

14 Likes

I really need to Lay off that heavy mottling!! I love doing it and Over mottle! :blush:

He is super cute !!!

1 Like

It doesn’t look overly mottled to me, but the lip color looks too “orange/peach” on my iPad!

2 Likes

Thank you pia!! Yes and No matter what I do I tried to get a pretty pink tone for her lips. I never had trouble before and I have no idea how to fix it. I always appreciate your comments :slight_smile:

Ps from my cell phone she is alittle less peach in person but I would still like to pink up her lips.

Try a very light blue/purple wash over the lips to tone the peach.

1 Like

She looks great.

I feel I’m improving with my rooting, it takes me so long though! Anyway this little ones head seems to be breaking more needles then any before, did anyone else find Noa to be really tough vinyl

22 Likes

Is she made from the German vinyl? It is really hard! She’s very cute btw :slight_smile:

Ahh yes she is, that will be the reason then, she’s a Gudrun Legler kit. I haven’t made a German vinyl one before. Thank you.

1 Like

I am trying to achieve a light skinned biracial complexion with like yellowish undertones, using snuggle2me tutorial. I have another work in progress as well. Please tell me what you think. I haven’t really started creasing or blushing yet, thanks.

14 Likes

Thank you

Quick outdoor phone picture of Cuddle Baby Realborn Priscilla (excuse the quality). She still needs brows, lashes and hair. I love this baby sooooooo much.

25 Likes