Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Just finish little Joseph. I really like this guy, awake or asleep !

16 Likes

Thank you!

She is so adorable!!

Beautiful baby girl!!

1 Like

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

You make want to get out my Joseph and paint!

1 Like

My fav style of baby cloths

1 Like

Thanks I thought this one looked the type for them lol .

Bad lighting, and she still needs quite a bit of work. But I just couldn’t resist putting sweet little Ashley together for a pic. I am in love with this precious tiny girl. :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Love her and that awesome romper!

1 Like

I just wanted to say I’m Loving everyone’s babies!! SO much talent!! I love this forum. I finished Anna today and started Shyann. I can’t wait to post pictures of Anna, but I have to go buy preemie clothes…she’s so tiny lol. Plus we are having rainy/cloudy days ahead.:hugs:

Thank you Pia. Preemie clothes are so hard to find in my area. But I’m glad I found this little bubble romper. It’s so sweet. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

Oh, she is beautiful! You have the skin tone just right. I’m struggling getting my AA reborn skin and lip color just right.

Here is my toddler Emmy so far. Have a lot more to do. I’m liking how she’s turning out.

23 Likes

Working on Starla…named after my sister, who she looks like. :wink:

22 Likes

And another WIP (because I apparently have ADHD when it comes to reborning. I can’t just work on one at a time) Cute little Kameko…but right now I’m thinking she looks like a he. :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Loving her lips!

Thank you.

Quick pics of Dean, just born few minutes ago !
15", 3.2lbs

17 Likes

Sweet itty bitty baby I hate doing little ones I didn’t realize Joseph was so small or I wouldn’t have ordered him lol working on him now.

1 Like