Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

My mother stopped by yesterday with a bag full of bonnets that she just whipped up for “her” babies!! Working on Joni Marx this cold rainy day.

25 Likes

@Caidensmommy that crying baby looks SO realistic. Holy moly!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

This is Maddison by Adrie Stoete with alternate Stoete limbs (customer wanted full arms). She was an early Stoete kit.

Finished Levi :blue_heart:

26 Likes

Whose belly did you use?

Martha Grace Wip :

17 Likes

Aside from her hair eye brows and eyelashes I feel like little Ella needs something :(.

16 Likes

Just about finished painting this custom Luxe. Just need to give him brows, then on to rooting!

(He’s not quite so stark in person - these are cell pics taken at night!)

27 Likes

After seeing all of these perfect complexion babies, I realize I have so much to learn…I wish I could get these skin tones. :frowning:

1 Like

Your reborn’s skin tone looks very nice.

1 Like

Thanks Denise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Liam hair is almost done.human hair is so nice to root.

23 Likes

Working on Ana asleep. …one of my favorite realborn kits.

32 Likes

Just completing up this little angel too…

30 Likes

Beautiful.

How much hair did you use on him? And where did you get it? I have to root my Liam, but just waiting for money cause human hair is expensive and his head is huge so I want to be sure I have enough lol

@jenn1 who is that?

You all need to do what I do. I asked my beautician to save any hair that she cuts off of children.I took her a pack of coated elastic bands and she puts them in ponytails and puts it in the plastic bags that I took her also. She has also sent me many customers because she tells the parents about my reborn babies. I have even done babies for people using their child’s hair.

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay the first baby is realborn ana, second is LTR Dominic

1 Like