Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Awe ty so much for your kindness! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you oh yes she will be getting her eyelashes after she is varnished :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! She looks like a little Irish lass lol :blush:

1 Like

Awe how sweet!!! I love that! :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

When my hair starts looking orange I give it a blue wash it helps. Most browns have that oramge undertone. Next time when you are mixing the paint add some blue. I think she looks great. You made a cute Irish baby. :wink: my first painted hair was black. It actually looked a little gray because I use mars black alone :grin:.

2 Likes

Thank you! I just cured her. How do I give her hair a blue wash without staining her and also her eyebrows need it badly lol I was going to buy mars black. Maybe not now :slight_smile:

Sheā€™s gotten darker with cure so thatā€™s good but now I think she looks like a boy :frowning: what can I do with her hairline to make it more feminine. I didnā€™t think olive could ever look boyish lol

11 Likes

I like her hairline. Iā€™d leave it alone.

2 Likes

I use Mars black mix with with brown it weeks great for dark brown hair

3 Likes

I normaly give the whole doll the blue wash.

1 Like

She looks great. Put a pretty headband. That normally works for me. You would get a better idea of what she needs. If she needs anything.

1 Like

Hair smooth sailing

She actually cured out perfectly!! Much more of a medium brown to me :slight_smile: Iā€™m anxious to varnish her and set her eyelashes, eyes and magnetā€¦I have to buy paciā€™s lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the plan! TY! :slight_smile: Iā€™m going to make a bald babyā€¦they are so precious. Last night I wasnā€™t sure about leaving Olive baldā€¦she was so darling lol I have plenty of bows :wink:

1 Like

Oh great! Iā€™m going to buy the black during the sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doingā€¦no more paint :slight_smile:

What can you mix with black to make it stay black after you apply it to the head? Gray haired babies just donā€™t do a thing for me.

2 Likes

She looks like a girl now! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Oh, they were both already partially done. A sparse one halfway done and the one in the picture was about 2/3 or 3/4 done. I didnā€™t do two heads in 7 hours. Wish I could, haha.

2 Likes

Whew! (wipes sweat off brow) I thought I must be missing a clue as to how to work faster. lol I have been working on this head foreverā€¦

1 Like